Custom Printed Pouches- Quality, Convenience, Competitiveness… key reasons why flexible packaging is the fastest growing segment in consumer goods packaging and the very same reasons why brands choose Label Impressions for their flexible package printing and converting.
Custom printed pouches, sachets and stand up pouches decrease shipping and shelf space, increase the shelf appeal of your product, decrease landfill and carbon footprint and allow consumers to easily sample your product. Our custom printed and stand up pouches also come in a variety of configurations including 2, 3 or 4 sided smooth seal, side sealed, bottom sealed, pre-opened zippers, gusseted, child resistant zippers (conforming to ASTM D3475), K-seal or stick pack.
Benefits of Custom Printed & Stand Up Pouches
Our Custom Printed and Stand Up Pouches easily beat the limitations of traditional rigid packaging. Benefits to flexible packages include:
- Prolonged product shelf life
- Increased packaging appeal
- Moisture and oxygen barriers to protect food and supplements
- Cost savings
- Environmentally friendly
- Strong and durable
- Lightweight and flexible
Custom Pouch Options
In addition to these standard pouches, we offer a wide variety of options to customize your packaging to your needs.
- White, foil, and clear materials available
- Brand protection with security and traceability options
- Child-resistant, tamper-resistant and tamper-evident options
- Smell proof, leak-proof
- Easy tear packaging for single-use or resealable zipper closures for continuous use
- Numerous shapes and sizes - from flat, sealed packages to gusseted, stand-up pouches to stick packs
- Limitless design options including up to 10 colors, foil stamping, tactile effects, scent and interactive consumer experience (Augmented Reality)
- Fully customizable- each pouch can be uniquely printed via our HP Indigo Digital Mosaic software
- Variable data, personalization options
- Custom printed preformed pouches can include matte, gloss, or combination finishes
- Low minimums and competitively priced longer run printing
- Digitally printed Small orders or flexographically printed large orders with rapid turnaround
- Perfectly color-matched between digital and flexographic printing to 2 Delta E
Custom Pouch Industries
With all of these options, our custom printed and stand up pouches can be manufactured to the exact standards of your application. Both extrusion laminated and adhesive laminated pouches are available in a variety of barrier properties. We have years of experience servicing a wide variety of industries with these pouches.
- Cosmetic/beauty and personal care
- Lawn and Garden/Chemical
- Pet food
- Snack foods
- Bar wraps
Custom Pouch Quality & Standards
No other packaging company can offer our years of experience combined with our unique focus on environmental initiatives.
- The first certified carbon neutral label printer
- The first certified responsible forest usage label printer
- The first label paper made from rocks
- The first completely biodegradable label for planting seeds
- 100% carbon neutral facility
- 100% wind powered
- 100% humidity utilized to create drinking water
- The largest selection of multi-layer constructions, including stand-up pouches
- The most innovative materials, adhesives, and custom packaging products including FiberStone® tree-free, recyclable and renewable (ASTM 6866)
Compostable Material Options
The thinner, more compact structure of pouches makes them a more sustainable option than traditional rigid packaging however for an even more eco-friendly packaging option we offer compostable film structures. Our FDA compliant high barrier compostable pouches come in clear, silver, and white which can be configured to any size or shape and are suitable for dry goods. Our films comply with ASTM D6400, EN 13432, AS 4736 and OK Compost’s Home Composting Standards.
Get in touch with our team to learn more!