Label Impressions manufactures custom cannabis flexible packaging specifically designed to meet all the special needs and regulations attached to the storage and sale of marijuana food and products. We offer pouches, packettes and other packaging solutions that provide the highest quality freshness, security and product protection. In accordance with ASTM D3475 our flexible cannabis packaging is guaranteed safe using child resistant packaging. Where appropriate pouches are fully approved under the Consumer Products Safety Commission and fulfill the requirements for Poison Prevention Packaging under the current Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 16, Part 1700.
Our marijuana flexible packaging options include:
- Sachet and packettes
- Standup pouches and custom preformed pouches
- Stick pack flexible packaging
- Child proof (ASTM D3475)
- Poison Prevention Packaging under Code of Federal Regulations (CF) Title 16, Part 1700
- Zippers or no zippers
- A variety of zipper options
- Smell proof pouches
Choosing the right cannabis flexible packaging for your product is the best way to differentiate your product in an industry this is becoming quickly saturated. Not only will our design team work with you to develop a package that draws the consumer’s eye, our high-quality standards mean your product will look, taste and feel the same coming out of the package as it did going in.
Enjoy all that Label Impressions’ can do for your cannabis flexible marijuana packaging. From its light weight, recyclable structural materials to its protective features and positive impact on the environment, flexible packaging is the right choice for your marijuana brand.
- Security solutions using covert and overt identification with 2D and 3D holograms and invisible taggants
- Moisture, heat and light protection for longer shelf life
- High barrier, smell proof structure
- Up-to-date knowledge of state cannabis packaging regulations
- Protective sealing solutions like tear strips, resealable zippers, and child-resistant closures
- Matte, gloss, or combination finishes – customers can choose to showcase or conceal their product depending on your requirements
- Limitless design configurations including 10-color printing, foil stamping, tactile effects, see-through windows, and gussets
- Optional sustainable bio-based materials made with wind power
One of the most important elements of your cannabis flexible marijuana packaging is its safety for children. Label Impressions’ child resistant packaging protect the children of your consumer while meeting safety regulations. (see above)
Child resistant packaging, also known as CR packaging, is used to reduce the risk of poisoning in children via the ingestion of cannabis that is not suitable for their immature systems. We meet all US Consumer Product Safety Commission requirements for safe child resistant packaging including 16 CFR 1700.15 and ASTM D3475 Child Resistant Standards. We are also compliant with the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. Learn more about our child resistant packaging.
Get in touch with our team to learn more!