Specifically designed for the emerging market of cannabis foods and products, we now offer pouches, packettes, and other packaging solutions that provide the highest quality, freshness, security and product protection.
Label Impressions manufactures
custom cannabis packaging -
minimum order quantity 15,000
Cannabis Edibles Packaging
Our pouch offerings include multi-layer, high barrier films to increase product shelf life, eliminate drying, mold or other contaminants from reducing product potency or safety. Options include:
- Longer shelf life
- Preservation of flavor and scent through increased barrier layers
- Moisture and oxygen barriers
- Smell-proof seals and odor-proof protective materials
- Complete opacity or clear, see-through windows if desired
- Brand protection with security and traceability options
- Child-resistant, tamper-resistant and tamper-evident options
- Tear packaging for single use or resealable zipper closures for continuous use
- Numerous shapes and sizes - from flat, sealed packages to gusseted, stand-up pouches
- Limitless design options including up to 10 colors, foil stamping, tactile effects
- Custom printed cannabis pouches can include matte, gloss, or combination finishes
- Small orders or large orders with rapid turnaround
- FREE heat bag sealer with 30,000 piece bag order
The Label Impressions Difference
No packaging company offers the length of experience combined with the unique focus on environmental initiatives that Label Impressions provides.
- The first certified carbon neutral label printer
- The first certified responsible forest usage label printer
- The first label paper made from rocks
- The first completely biodegradable label for planting seeds
- 100% carbon neutral facility
- 100% wind powered
- 100% humidity utilized to create drinking water
- The largest selection of multi-layer constructions, including stand-up pouches
- The most innovative materials, adhesives, and custom packaging products
For a Limited Time - FREE Heat Bag Sealer with 30,000 Piece Bag Order!
A durable cast metal heat sealer, not a cheaply made plastic model. Designed to hold up in a production environment. Seals in one easy step and and works great with all of our bags. Power 110V/60hz. Length 8 inches/200mm. Sealing time 0-2 seconds depending on heat setting. When we tested at a mid-range setting, our largest bag sealed in less than a second. Features: Low power consumption, adjustable heat settings, ready indicator light with an 8" long sealing element, The compact design makes it easy to store when not in use. 2 extra heating elements and instruction manual are included in box. Extra heating elements are available in a 2 pack for $14.95.